Pet Stores USA
Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pet Bed
The K&H Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Dog Bed has an added bolster for another level of soft, comfortable relaxation
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Keep protected from direct rain or snow.
Internal thermostats keep the bed at the perfect pet-pleasing temperature
- MET listed and patented
- Can be used in any shelter
- 20 watts
- 5.5 foot cord
- Thermostatically controlled to warm to your pet's normal body temperature
- FREE cover included
- Place the Lectro-Soft directly on a hard, flat surface in your home or inside a doghouse or kennel. The area chosen should be sheltered from direct rain or snow.
- Pull out the air valve on the bottom side of the bed. Plug into 110-120 volt AC outlet while the air valve is still released. Allow 15 to 30 minutes for the Lectro-Soft to begin to warm and fully expand. The unit will feel slightly warm to the touch. After desired expansion, push down on the center of the bed to remove a little air. Then push in the air plug to seal the bed. This will prevent a ballooning effect when your pet is enjoying the bed. After the initial warm-up, your Lectro-Soft will feel cooler to the touch. This is the intention for energy efficiency. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to a comfortable temperature in even the coldest of weather. The Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed does not inflate, as many people believe. After opening the air valve, you will not notice a big difference in size, but the bed will expand slightly. All the air is removed from a Lectro-Soft bed when vacuum packaging it for shipment. Opening the air valve allows air back into the bed, which helps the inner foam gradually expand to its original size. This process can take up to 24 hours, depending on how long the bed has been vacuum-packed.
- All K&H heated products are thermostatically controlled to heat to 102F, regardless of the size.
- Dual thermostat simply means there are two internal thermostats that will keep the surface of the bed at 10-15F above ambient air temperature when your pet is not on the bed. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to about 102F.
Shipping calculated at checkout.